JIYO PARSI CAMPAIGN
1. Sarkar, Gaurav (2017, August 1) Mumbai newborns take Jiyo Parsi programme’s baby count to 104. Mid Day.
2. Nair, Manoj (2017, July 31) Can a 100 births stop the decline in Parsi population? The Hindustan Times.
3. Rodrigues, Ronald (2017, July 30) Jiyo Parsi advt campaign helps community grow. The Free Press Journal.
4. Shelar, Jyoti (2017, July 30) A baby bump for Parsis. The Hindu.
5. News Nation Bureau (2017, July 30) Jiyo Parsi scheme initiated to increase the Zoroastrian community population in India. News Nation.
6. Singh, Dipti (2017, July 30) 101 babies in 3 years, ‘Jiyo Parsi’ looks for more fertility. The Indian Express.
7. Guha, Kunal (2017, July 30) Jiyo Parsi Campaign Back with Version 2.0. Mumbai Mirror.
8. Kotak, Yesha (2017, July 30) Scheme to stop steep decline in Parsi population enters phase two in Mumbai. Hindustan Times.
9. Singh, Dipti (2017, July 30) Boosting Population – Jiyo Parsi Phase II Campaign Launched. The Indian Express.
10. Jaisinghanil, Bella (2017, July 29) Jiyo Parsi Encourages Couples to Have Two or More Children. The Times of India.
11. Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launches Jiyo Parsi Publicity Phase-2 in Mumbai.(2017, July 29) Business Standard.
12. Vaktania, Saurabh (2017, July 29) Parsi community wants its people to have more babies to check declining population. India Today.
13. IANS (2017, July 29) Parsi community a role model for others: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. News X.
EVERLASTING FLAME INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME
1. Bano, Rahat (2016, June 27) String Connections. The Education Times.
2. Bano, Rahat (2016, June 13) Cultural Bridges: What do we mean by heritage and why should we look at it? The Education Times.
3. YES Institute, (2016, June 13) Why is Museum Education Important in 21st Century India?
4. Italia, Shernaz, (2016, May 12) Threads of Continuity Exhibitions on Parsi Life and Culture. The Wire.
6. Paramathma, Shailaja (2016, May 12) The Parsi in History, Imagination, Life and Culture. Views on News.
7. PTI (2016, March 26) A Showcase of Everyday Life, Style and Culture of Parsis. Millennium Post.
8. Press Information Bureau (2015, August 12) Government to Fund “The Everlasting Flame” to Preserve Parsi Culture And Heritage: Dr. Najma Heptulla.
JIYO PARSI CAMPAIGN